General Question

peterz's avatar

What is the name of that house song...

Asked by peterz (22points) August 28th, 2007

It’s a girl singing, and I first heard it this spring so it’s early 2007, but possibly older.

The girl says something like: “you, you, can, can, imagine” then the beat comes in for a bit and then she says something like: “wanna take me away”

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

Jaybee's avatar

So far as I know the group/album is called Massive Attack Mezzanine and the song is called Teardrop.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther