General Question

invisiblesplosions's avatar

Is there another name for a steeldrum/steelpan?

Asked by invisiblesplosions (70points) December 9th, 2008

This is a musical instrument from Trinidad.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

loser's avatar

I’ve also heard them called “Tin Drums”.

El_Cadejo's avatar

I know its not exactly the same, but you should check out hang drums they’re awesome

lercio's avatar

@uberbatman Yes I love the sound of the hang, have you heard The Portico Quartet

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther