General Question

sarahclif's avatar

Where can I get my wedding vows written in calligraphy to frame?

Asked by sarahclif (135points) September 29th, 2007

online vendors or bay area services

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

occ's avatar

Not sure what your backround is, but In Judaism, couples get their vows written in calligraphy and decorated with art…it is called a Ketubah (or ketuba) and there are hundreds of artists who specialize in caligraphy wedding contracts, in English as well as Hebrew. If you google the word Ketubah you will probably find many different artists and styles who can do this for you, whether or not you are Jewish. The prices range widely…

gailcalled's avatar

Occ, as usual, you read my mind. Katubah artists in SF area available here:


Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther