General Question

georgew's avatar

What is that picture called when you are holding a sheet of paper with a simple note like "bush sucks"?

Asked by georgew (1points) October 7th, 2007

I’ve seen this before… people have some short statement on the sheet of paper they’re holding up. Usually, the picture is taken at home from a webcam. I’m tired of searching for this information… someone must know what I’m talking about!

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

Dog's avatar

Picketing? Protesting?

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther