General Question

windsurfer's avatar

What do you call the flexible plastic used on binder covers and file folders?

Asked by windsurfer (1points) October 10th, 2007

Not the binders with the stiff cardboard liners in the covers. The plastic that is used on the thin single layer binder covers and sometimes it is used for file folders?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

rpm_pseud0name's avatar

I think what you are talking about, is a form of Polyethylene.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther