General Question

andrew's avatar

How can I rectify my registration citation in Santa Monica?

Asked by andrew (16159points) February 23rd, 2009

I’ve been trying to call the courthouse for the last 3 weeks, but they just drop the call if there’s anyone waiting on the line. I know it’s a simple fix it, but I’m wondering 1) What I need to show and 2) Where I could mail the information and 3) How much to pay.

I’ve tried googling, and I really can’t find anything. Help!

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

chyna's avatar

Could you just go there and take care of it?

TaoSan's avatar

Can you elaborate what the violation was, expired? Wrong address, out of state?

See if this will help.

You could also try to find the citation here

Sometimes the citation description contains instructions how to solve a citation without appearing in person.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther