General Question

Emilyy's avatar

What programs for travel and work abroad are the best?

Asked by Emilyy (2133points) November 13th, 2007

I’m getting restless and want to travel abroad (South America and/or Europe, most likely). Sadly, I don’t have the funds to just travel and stay there as long as I’d like to (one year or so). So, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of rad programs to become a part of where I can work abroad (to teach english, for example). I know about WWOOFing, but are there any others that are popular?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

christybird's avatar

If you’re into science at all, you can find short-term field assistant positions in some pretty amazing places – the work sometimes pays well too, but can be pretty challenging, depending on what you’re doing.


rowenaz's avatar

Go Pilgrims in England and get your EFL Teaching certification during the summer – then teach overseas and make decent money while you explore!

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther