General Question

Fantasy_Art's avatar

Looking for a recommendation for Abbotsford or South Surrey (BC, Canada) property managers.

Asked by Fantasy_Art (1points) April 10th, 2009

Looking for a reputable property manager to handle an Abbotsford or South Surrey apartment (British Columbia, Canada)

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

Judi's avatar

I would go to Any member will be either a CPM (Certified Property Manager) or an ARM (Accredited Residential Manager.) They will have been required rto have extensive training and experience in order to achieve these designations. CPM is harder than ARM. It’s a great place to start.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther