General Question

jarodbo's avatar

What are those small red toy fish made of film that I used to get at chinese restaurants called?

Asked by jarodbo (34points) December 21st, 2007

I can remember getting a stupid little red fish that would like curl up or something if you touched it but I can’t remember what its called. “Wish fish” or something like that?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

Ryan_Iverson's avatar

They’re called “fortune telling fish” and you can get them at lots of novelty stores. I googled and found this place that sells them online:

sarbee's avatar

I know what your talking about but I always called them just fortune fish

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther