General Question

tilesha's avatar

What is a word for live or reside; to keep thinking about?

Asked by tilesha (1points) May 16th, 2009

it has to have five letters

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

8 Answers

syz's avatar


AstroChuck's avatar

lodge, perch, squat

AstroChuck's avatar



whatthefluther's avatar

@syz or @AstroChuck probably nailed it, but another is abide.

gailcalled's avatar

“Dwell” is the only word that also means to keep thinking about. So syz gets the gold.

AstroChuck's avatar

Gail is right (as is syz, of course). It has to be dwell. I hadn’t noticed that the question mentioned to keep thinking about.
There you go, tilesha. You can now finish that crossword puzzle.

whatthefluther's avatar

@AstroChuck… I am similarly guilty

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther