General Question

Jude's avatar

I've had a dull ache in my upper right thigh for three days. Any idea as to what may be causing it?

Asked by Jude (32120points) May 18th, 2009

Any doctors in the hi-zouse?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

6 Answers

jbfletcherfan's avatar

This isn’t the place for medical answers. If it persists, go to your doctor. He/she is the only one qualified to help you.

casheroo's avatar

If it’s really bothering you, see a doctor.

Could just be a muscle issue, where warm baths and rest would help. Could be something serious. If you have insurance, see a doctor.

skfinkel's avatar

My advice as well—get thee to a doctor if something is bothering you and doesn’t get better in a couple of days. Unless it’s clearly just a strained muscle or something. But, since you asked, you must not be expecting this particular pain.

ABoyNamedBoobs03's avatar

might be a sports hernia. had one in my right thigh a couple years back, starts out dull, but if you don’t fix it the pain gets muuuccchhh worse rather quickly. but like said, ask a doctor.

YARNLADY's avatar

I think you need a new bed, or maybe a new sleeping partner, but I’m not a doctor. If you want a medical opinion, see your doctor.

judochop's avatar

@jbfletcherfan while the internet is no place for much of anything, a doctor here on Fluther helped save my life once.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther