General Question

Katrinahe's avatar

Can an ordained minister perform the marriage service for his own wedding?

Asked by Katrinahe (12points) May 21st, 2009

Or does the ordained minister have to have someone else do the service?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

Loried2008's avatar

i dunno but I don’t think it’d be very romantic..

skfinkel's avatar

Why on earth would he want to?

Loried2008's avatar

that’s what I’m sayin lol

drClaw's avatar

No, it has to be a 3rd party.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther