General Question

xTheDreamer's avatar

What do you call this kind of drawing ruler?

Asked by xTheDreamer (881points) August 20th, 2009

You know when you were a kid and loved drawing like that, there’s this square plastic kind of “ruler” where there’s a lot of different figures in it and there’s an opening in the figure for you to trace the figure over, what is that “ruler” called?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

8 Answers

janbb's avatar

I remember them, but I can’t think of the name. Did it start with a “P”/

xTheDreamer's avatar

@janbb I have no idea at all, I don’t even know with what letter it starts with haha.

xTheDreamer's avatar

@rebbel it kind of seems like it but it’s not really like those. By figures I meant like birds, flowers, trees, leafs etc. Thanks for trying though.

xTheDreamer's avatar

@SeventhSense Oh yes, that’s it thanks!

rebbel's avatar

@xTheDreamer You are welcome.

SeventhSense's avatar

OK good…now slap me with some lurve :P

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther