General Question

2late2be's avatar

What kind of alarms, window lights, or other things can I buy for my kids' room? They're going to be in their own room, on a lower floor, away from me...

Asked by 2late2be (2286points) October 9th, 2009 from iPhone

I want to kmow they’re secure in there, if they have to be away from me, I want all kinds of alarms or lights that let me now if someone opens the window, if someone enter their room, you know what I mean. They’re the most important persons in the world for me (and for daddy) where or how can I look for this items?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

10 Answers

DrBill's avatar

Motion detectors outside the door and windows. They can move about the apartment but you will know if someone is trying to get in (or out)

Simone_De_Beauvoir's avatar

Get a baby monitor, too

syz's avatar

(I’ve used the portable door sensor alarms when staying in iffy hotel rooms – for a little thing, they make an outrageously loud noise.)

hug_of_war's avatar

How old are the kids?

casheroo's avatar

My friend has a sensor on her toddlers bed, so if he gets out of it, the sensor in her room goes off. I’d find that annoying, but it apparently works great for her.

2late2be's avatar

@hug_of_war My girl is 7 months old, amd my boy is 3 years old..

DrBill's avatar

Children that age can get in trouble fast, If posible, I would move them closer.

2late2be's avatar

@DrBill there are 2 rooms in our apartment.. I can’t move them closer and I them to start sleeping in their own room..

Val123's avatar

Get a dog!

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther