Send to a Friend

Falkor's avatar

Can someone transfer credits from a university that they flunked out of? :(

Asked by Falkor (142points) October 12th, 2009

I would like to finish my degree, but I flunked out of college my senior year(due to extenuating circumstances). I just moved and would like to go back to school but I am scared to go and talk to an advisor about my past without looking into it.

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.