General Question

Tchalla's avatar

My rent just went up I could afford my half but my girl will have problems what should I do?

Asked by Tchalla (20points) February 27th, 2008 from iPhone


Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

kevbo's avatar

Pay the difference, move, or take on a roommate for 6 months.

miranda31's avatar

If your landlord is raising rent then you are obviously on a month to month lease. Give your 30 days and find a more affordable place.

johnny0313x's avatar

I can’t imagine your rent going up more then 50 and I think that’s a high increase have her just put an extra 3–4 hours of extra work in and you should be good really she would on need 1/2 the fifty which should only be like three hours extra at minimum wage even

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther