General Question

traviscrawford's avatar

What are the covers you put over extension cords so people don't trip on them?

Asked by traviscrawford (1points) February 29th, 2008

The best we can think of is “cord cover” but that doesn’t seem quite right.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

squirbel's avatar

cable runners

blippio's avatar

I’ve heard “cable minder” as well…

Randy's avatar

rugs. :)

boffin's avatar

Cable or cord “Threshold”

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther