General Question

windex's avatar

What would you call the TV show Archer? (animation, motion graphics...)

Asked by windex (2932points) January 18th, 2010

Just wanted to know if there is a specific name for that type of animation. Is it just animation?
VERY FUNNY show btw

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

9 Answers

daemonelson's avatar

It’s just photo-realistic animation. They took photos of actors, traced over them in photoshop, illustrator or whatever. Then used that in the cartoon.

Blondesjon's avatar

I’d call it fucking hilarious. Did you ever watch Frisky Dingo? It was done by the same group of guys.

life_after_2012's avatar

i can’t stand pam..

Blondesjon's avatar

“just the tip.”

Shield_of_Achilles's avatar

Something I meant to watch the other night….

absalom's avatar

I’m on board if it has Lucille Bluth in it.

SeventhSense's avatar

I just call it computer animation to distinguish it from old hand drawn stuff on cels but I’m sure there’s a more accurate term.

Blondesjon's avatar

dildo tea baggins

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther