General Question

allen_o's avatar

what is the Korean mafia called?

Asked by allen_o (1485points) March 2nd, 2008 from iPhone
Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

sinscriven's avatar

According to Wikipedia, a Korean Gangster is called Kkangpae.

Yakuza are the Japanese mafia.

BCarlyle's avatar

The Shizzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther