General Question

mirza's avatar

Does anyone know what kind of adapter this is ?

Asked by mirza (5042points) March 3rd, 2008

I bought this generic external hard drive from ebay a while ago. Today the adapter wire snapped into half and I am looking for a replacement. Anyone know what kind of adapter this is ? Here are some pictures I took
Image 1 Image 2 Image 3

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

7 Answers

Response moderated
bulbatron9's avatar

You have got to admit it that shit busterhymen said is hilarious!

jrpowell's avatar

If by hilarious you mean, “was amusing in middle school” then you would be right.

drive_by_dev's avatar

It looks like a mini-DIN 5, you might be better off getting a new enclosure (cheaper).

mirza's avatar

@ishotthesheriff: the first link is exactly what I need. Thanks

ishotthesheriff's avatar

you’re welcome! glad i could help [:

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther