General Question

nikayamo's avatar

Whats the name for a picture that you can iron onto a shirt?

Asked by nikayamo (406points) February 21st, 2010

Ok, so I have this picture I want to put on a shirt, and I don’t know what the stuff is called where you can iron the picture onto the shirt. Does anybody know what its called, and if the picture will turn out well on a black shirt?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

Sariperana's avatar

Iron-on transfer?

buckyboy28's avatar

@nikayamo They sell transfer paper that is made specially for black shirts. They are a little bit more expensive than regular transfers because it consists of a white plastic sheet as opposed to the clear sheets that the normal transfers are made of.

DarkScribe's avatar


There are several techniques – it depends on your printer.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther