General Question

flo's avatar

Do you happen to know a website called "Ask Gramma" or similar? It is a grandmother who helps teenagers with their questions?

Asked by flo (12181points) February 22nd, 2010

I saw it about a year ago. I tried google, I need it fast. I know it is a gramma who helps teenagers, so ignore the question mark .

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

eponymoushipster's avatar

it was merged with fluther. just PM gailcalled for the service (or misuse an apostrophe).

flo's avatar

@eponymoushipster I am trying to understand.

Buttonstc's avatar

After you get your current pressing question answered, you may also wish to ask for instructions on how to use Google better :)

All I did was type “ask grandma” into the search bar and it was the second one at the top of the page.


flo's avatar

@Buttonstc thanks for answering. To be continued….

flo's avatar

@Buttonstc would you give instruction?

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther