General Question

xTheDreamer's avatar

What's the proper name of this hair cutting tool?

Asked by xTheDreamer (894points) February 28th, 2010

Here’s a picture of what I’m talking about:

And is that the same tool that the girl is using in this video at 07:10?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

6 Answers

wenn's avatar

a razor?

DrBill's avatar

It’s called a hair shaper, has teeth like a comb (to prevent it from getting too close) and an embedded razor to do the cutting.

(my sister works at great clips)

ZEPHYRA's avatar

Croc jaws??!?!?!

lazydaisy's avatar

thinning razor

PacificToast's avatar

I’ve had it used on me, but don’t know. Sorry.

coogan's avatar

That looks like a straight edge razor with a comb like attachment.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther