General Question

securemedical2's avatar

Need health care writers about male health?

Asked by securemedical2 (10points) March 11th, 2010

I need to contact expert bloggers or professional health workers who are knowledgeable on erectile dysfunction. Can you lead me to one? We will ask them questions and then feature them in our site.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

6 Answers

kevbo's avatar

Try endocrinologists as a starting point.

CyanoticWasp's avatar

LOL @ the term “expert bloggers”. As if anyone would know for certain.

Dr_Lawrence's avatar

I think you would do better seeking out urology residents or newly certified urologists who deal with these problems routinely. Some of them will have the communication skills you require.

DrC's avatar

This is what I do for a living. Check out my site at as well as my blog at Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss what your looking for and if I can help you out.

Response moderated (Spam)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)

This discussion has been archived.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther