General Question

PappaSmurfPro's avatar

How does one get a SAG or AFTRA card?

Asked by PappaSmurfPro (20points) March 17th, 2010

You know for film or television acting.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

Dr_C's avatar

One applies here

bob_'s avatar

A guy knows a guy… or yeah, what @Dr_C said.

andrew's avatar

For SAG, you either get Taft-Hartleyed where the casting director has to file that you’re the only person that can do the job (which is what happened to me) and you have to join the union, or you accumulate enough SAG vouchers by doing extra work.

CMaz's avatar

One of those you have to be in it to win it.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther