xTheDreamer's avatar

What kind of bag does Kat Stratford use in the TV series 10 Things I hate About You?

Asked by xTheDreamer (890points) April 26th, 2010

What kind & brand of bag does the character Kat Stratford use in the TV series 10 Things I Hate About You?
And how does it look like?

I’ve seen it sometimes in the series but I couldn’t get to see it that well, so I want to know.

DeanV's avatar

Do you have a picture?

YARNLADY's avatar

Is this the bag you mean?

Edit: or this one

dpworkin's avatar

Does it match the shoes?

Didn’t bags having to match shoes go out in like the 60s?

dpworkin's avatar

You must be from Jersey.

How can you tell? Is it my big hair, the tight t-shirt or the silver ballet shoes?

dpworkin's avatar

it’s yer fuggin attitude.

deni's avatar

omg this is so funny. i used to looove that movie and for so long i was all about finding a bag that looked like the one Bianca uses in the one scene (or maybe others too) where Cameron is teaching her french for the first time. I LOOKED EVERYWHERE.

xTheDreamer's avatar

@YARNLADY Oh, the 2nd one was the one that I’m looking for. Now the only thing I need to know is what’s the bag brand name, what kind it is and where to get it hah.

YARNLADY's avatar

You can find bags to compare to by doing an image search for back packs