General Question

chicagopuja's avatar

Are there a lot of East Indians/South Asians in New Guinea?

Asked by chicagopuja (5points) February 14th, 2007
Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

sjg102379's avatar
Sure doesn't seem like it. Apparently Melanesians and Papuans make up 98% of the population, leaving 2% for others (listed as Micronesian, Polynesian, Chinese and Australians).

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther