General Question

cornbird's avatar

What is this rash?

Asked by cornbird (1750points) June 1st, 2010

My brother in law gets this rash whenever he is out in the sun too long and also when he bathes in the sea. Can anyone tell me what this is and how it is being caused? The rash looks like black spots and they form in clusters all over his back.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

gailcalled's avatar

Photo needed for the resident dermatologist and the resident amateur guessers.

zenele's avatar

I’d check with a doctor.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther