General Question

skfinkel's avatar

What is the simple graphing function on a Mac?

Asked by skfinkel (13478points) June 17th, 2010

It would be the equivalent to Excel, but I can’t find it and don’t know what it is called. I assume it is on the computer somewhere.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

robmandu's avatar

It’s called Grapher. From your Finder, select Help > Grapher Help.

skfinkel's avatar

I looked at that, but it seemed far more complex than what I needed. But I will check again, thank you.

robmandu's avatar

If you really want spreadsheet capability, there’s “Calc”, part of Open Office… and it’s free.

Or, if you want to pay, there’s Numbers as part of Apple’s iWork productivity suite of software.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther