General Question

mrrich724's avatar

Can someone find me a video/audio switcher at a good price?

Asked by mrrich724 (8537points) July 1st, 2010

I don’t know if this exists, and I’m having trouble finding one to order online. But what I want is a box that hooks up to my TV via HDMI and has some HDMI and component video/audio hook ups in the back.

I guess it would be called a splitter. . . but can anyone find one that looks decent in quality and has hook-ups for more than one type of cable?


Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

aprilsimnel's avatar

Try here. The listings of what they offer are on the left side of the page.

Response moderated (Spam)

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther