General Question

silky1's avatar

Anyone dealing with the condition called alcohol induced cardiomyopathy?

Asked by silky1 (1507points) July 14th, 2010

How do you handle it and what has your doctor suggested?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

gasman's avatar

Here’s an article on alcoholic cardiomyopathy from emedicine. Treatment involves total abstinence and various medications depending on the details of your condition. No first-hand experience, however.

Rarebear's avatar

You stop drinking.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther