General Question

GotJinks's avatar

How To find This Cup.

Asked by GotJinks (29points) March 21st, 2008

I am looking for a drinking glass mug or cup that is clear and you can take it apart an add pictures to it to make it a picture mug/cup/glass. I have seen them before a long time ago but i am looking to find them now.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

11 Answers

bassist_king1's avatar

You could try ebay or garage sales or thriftvilage/salvation amry/whatever its called where you live

iSteve's avatar

Starbucks was selling travel mugs like that. They might still have them!

babiturtle36's avatar

At Michaels Arts & Crafts, they sell a plastic mug you can put pictures into. They are $1 each.

TennesseeTeacake's avatar

yea i have one i got from starbucks.

nikipedia's avatar

was really worried this was a veiled 2g1c reference….

GotJinks's avatar

I looked on the Michaels arts & crafts and the starbucks store websites but i could not find it does anyine have a url ao have you sen any recently. I kind of need to find it soon for a gift.

babiturtle36's avatar

Michael’s doesn’t list their products online. The mug I am talking about is made by Darice. You can go to and look at “design a mug”. You can buy it by the case pack from the website or go to Michaels and buy it in smaller quantaties.

babiturtle36's avatar

Ooops, quantities too :)

ishotthesheriff's avatar

as much as i may regret saying this, wal-mart probably has em

babygalll's avatar

Starbucks sells them, but you can also find them at a craft store such as MIchael’s.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther