General Question

weeveeship's avatar

Is there any way I can replace this?

Asked by weeveeship (4622points) September 14th, 2010

I have a Philips Norelco electric razor (shaver) that uses a 8000X Powerplug charger. I seem to have misplaced the charger. Is there any way I can get a replacement?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

missingbite's avatar

Call or write Norelco. They will be able to tell you.

isuppose's avatar

Is this what you need?

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther