Social Question

Ben_Dover's avatar

If sex is on peoples' minds about 60% of the time, what is on their mind(s) the other 40% of the time?

Asked by Ben_Dover (4208points) September 18th, 2010

Like for me it is just, well, more sex!

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

26 Answers

Aster's avatar

Food, chores.

zen_'s avatar

Equal parts food and fluther.

mammal's avatar

Cigarettes

iamthemob's avatar

I’m with you. Except some may be taken up by “weird sex.” Also “better sex.”

lucillelucillelucille's avatar

This??
Sometimes as much as 50% ;)

Gamrz360's avatar

Money…. and cats

Aster's avatar

@lucillelucillelucille Amazing! I just finished doing that!! the ambulance is here, bye.

marinelife's avatar

Sex is not on my mind 60% of the time. More like 10%. The other 90% of the time I am thinking about work, the world, relationships, family, friends.

Cruiser's avatar

Long hot showers and bubble baths.

CyanoticWasp's avatar

The other 40% of the time includes the roughly 30% of the day that most of us sleep. It doesn’t leave a lot of time for much of any other conscious thought.

ucme's avatar

Recovering from all that thinking about sex.

lucillelucillelucille's avatar

@Aster From now on,only once a day!! XD

LuckyGuy's avatar

Finding a partner, food, income tax.

Don’t let my clients know. They think 100% of my time is spent thinking about their problems.

nailpolishfanatic's avatar

boys, FOOD, homework, facebook, youtube, fluther, more food, MORE BOYS! Porn – sometimes….

Seaofclouds's avatar

My husband, raising my son, cooking, cleaning, laundry shopping, and the internet.

Neizvestnaya's avatar

Food, sleep and… stuff.

Tomfafa's avatar

Sex with others -60%
Sex with myself -40%

@lucillelucillelucille Glad to see someone here with a sense of humor – and cute!

curlyz's avatar

Shoes!!! Stilettos!!!!

Pandora's avatar

chores, and soaps

janbb's avatar

Depends on how old you are.

cookieman's avatar

For me it’s more like:
40% Sex
20% Sleep*
20% Family
20% Food

* Thinking of getting more sleep, not actually sleeping.

Neizvestnaya's avatar

Sex 60%
Food 15%
Sleep 5%
All else 20%

Answer this question

Login

or

Join

to answer.
Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
or
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther