bucko's avatar

Should fat people have their own airline class?

Asked by bucko (648 points ) December 28th, 2012

I think airlines are charging for the wrong kind of baggage.

When I go to the post office the first thing they do is weigh my package. The price of my package is then based on size and delivery destination.

How come it isn’t the same when you ship yourself?

Symbeline's avatar

What they should do is weigh my big fat boner.

Self_Consuming_Cannibal's avatar

I don’t know. I guess you should write the airlines and ask them to create a fat ass tax. I’m sure that will help them with PR and obtaining customers. LOL

Self_Consuming_Cannibal's avatar

@Symbeline That is so wrong and offensive on so many levels. Keep up the good work!

Symbeline's avatar

I do what I can. :)

TinyChi's avatar

Whoa! So does that mean like the underweight people can get like a discount for their shipping and stuff?

That’s pretty sweet, dude.

jrpowell's avatar

Charging by weight would be stupid. But I could get behind charging by seat width. You should have to pay more for a wider seat if you would overflow into the seat I occupy in the back of the plane. And I live with a dude that is about 450 pounds that can barely walk. He is so fat he knows he probably couldn’t sit in a first class seat so he doesn’t even think of it.