Terms and Conditions
- You agree not to hold Fluther, its owners, or any of its members responsible for any content on the site. You acknowledge that any information found on Fluther may be erroneous, and should be used at your own risk. Always consult a professional about important matters.
- Furthermore, you agree not to sue Fluther, its owners, or any of its members, because of any content or usage relating to the site.
- You agree not to willfully post any copyrighted or illegal material to Fluther.
- You agree not to post dishonest, libelous, pornographic or purposefully harmful information. You agree to use the site with the intention of helping others.
- You acknowledge that Fluther may change, delete, or alter any information posted on the site without warning and without attribution.
- You acknowledge that Fluther may ban any user from using the site at any time.
- You grant absolute, complete, and infinite indemnity to Fluther and its owners for all harm that may arise from using the site. You understand that use of the site comes without guarantee and could (but probably won't) do nasty things like cause you to get a virus, destroy your hard drive, or other conceivable damage.
- This policy may change. Check it out periodically.
- The Fluther logo, images, design and code are all copyright Fluther, Inc.
- Any content posted on this site may be used by Fluther for any purpose.
- You may redistribute, reproduce and/or display any posted content on this site, provided:
- You prominently mention Fluther.
- You attribute the original author (unless they are anonymous) as they are listed on Fluther.