Send to a Friend
What breed is this stray mutt? please help identify?
Puppy is about 2–3 months old, a rescue. Not mine.
- floppy ears
– eyes only slightly wide-set
– thick snout; black nose and lips
– big-boned, big skull (similar to a labrador’s head? bear-like and triangular shape), thick paws
– probably will grow up to be medium or large in size
– short coat, brown and black color, with black toenails
– long pointy tail
– unafraid of people; actually look forward to being with people
– learned “sit” within 3 repeats
Boxer? German Shepherd? Lab? We just don’t know.
Thanks very much for any help!