Send to a Friend

kimchi's avatar

Does everything get digested?

Asked by kimchi (929 points ) January 28th, 2014

So I accidentally swallowed a HUGE piece of fruit that’s the size of 3 grapes. I didn’t chew it either, I was laughing too hard and accidentally swallowed it. I’m super worried! Will it digest? Will it stay in there? This happened a long time ago but I’m still worried. What will happen to it? Is it still in my body?

Using Fluther

or

Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.