happiness25's avatar

How can I buy chinese food online?

Asked by happiness25 (10 points ) March 4th, 2014

I want to do some chinese cooking this weekend for my friends, but I don’t have enough time to go out to buy the food material, I want to know whether I can buy them online, which shop seems better?

talljasperman's avatar

The one with the biggest ad in the Yellow pages.

You don’t say where you are. Is there an asian community near you? Look online for asian specialty stores in your area.

Some bug chains, like Safeway, carry asian food stuffs if they are in demand. But if you’re in the middle of Montana I doubt it.

Do you know what you want? Or are you seeking inspiration from the store?

You might have to order from amazon. But where are you going to get the stuff that you’ll cook in a chinese recipe? Pork or beef or chicken? Look in the store where you buy that stuff.

Cruiser's avatar

Fill your kitchen sink with pots and pans, order take out and put the food into serving bowls and no one will be the wiser.

talljasperman's avatar

@Cruiser I think she wants to get the ingredients and cook the food herself. @happiness25 The yellow pages , or the online equivalent should have a list of grocer’s who deliver.

lovely25's avatar

I don’t know where you live, but I know an online shop sells chinese food. You can search “groupine” on google, and open the first one of the page, the shop named “groupine”. My friend told me about the shop, she told me there are many chinese food in it. I hope I can help you.

Fill the kitchen sink with pots and pans. Hahahahaha. I love that.