outsourcedRHINE's avatar

I want to buy a classy yet edgy little black dress.budget 50-150AUD.suggestions please?

Asked by outsourcedRHINE (4 points ) 2 months ago

i’ve been told that little black dresses are a must but i want mine to have some attitude and edge to it. Any pictures or links that you can send me? I want it to be of good quality so I don’t mind spending a bit.Budget is between 50–150AUD. Cheers!

talljasperman's avatar

Home made black sequence dress.

Seek's avatar

Etsy has a whole section devoted to Little Black Dresses

This link takes you directly to the Aussie site.

I like this one in particular.

Adirondackwannabe's avatar

@Seek Yes, if she’s a bit tall and slim that one is awesome. If she isn’t it won’t work.

Mimishu1995's avatar

@Adirondackwannabe I think we should ask for details of their appearance.

Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
GloPro's avatar

I can’t exchange money in my head so I have no concept of your budget.

I like this company in general. The dresses are well made and flattering. I have a simple black satin dress I love from this shop.

Adirondackwannabe's avatar

@outsourcedRHINE Could you describe your body type a bit? Sorry for the rough welcome. We are a friendly group once you get to know us.

Kardamom's avatar

Gosh, what on earth just happened above? I’m afraid I’m not familiar with the monetary exchange so I’ll see if I can find some dresses and hope that they are in your price range.

What is your general body type? Some dresses look better on certain body types. Are you tall, short, medium height? Are you thin, chubby or somewhere in the middle? Are you pear shaped, hourglass, straight up and down? Is your bosom small, medium or large? Same for your behind? I kind of feel like the host of Say Yes to the Dress.

You may have to consider having someone make you a dress, if we can’t find links to the actual designers or stores. So far I’m just looking at pictures of dresses.

I like This One a lot.

I really, really like This One Here is the website from which this came: http://www.melhotornot.com/hot-spirit-black-dress-georges-195-collins-street-melbourne/

I don’t know if This is edgy enough for you, but it’s different and very classy. Here’s the website from which it came: http://www.kangafashion.com/2013/09/18/

Here’s a Site with some really cool dresses. The company is called Misguided.

Here is a Bunch of cool dresses on Pinterest.

Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)