jowilson's avatar

Which Skin Clinic to trust for best results in skin treatments?

Asked by jowilson (4 points ) 2 months ago

Give me suggestion?

snowberry's avatar

Where are you located?

CWMcCall's avatar

Skip the clinic and save your money and just drink lots of water, stay out of the sun and use a good moisturizer.

I have the feeling that @jowilson will turn out to be a scammer or a spammer, but just in case ..

If you want real relief, go to a dermatologist as opposed to some sort of a spa. The spa treatment people are there to sell chemicals at high prices.

If you have real skin issues, then a dermatologist is more likely to give you honest treatment than some fly by night skin shop.

Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Earthbound_Misfit's avatar

In case you aren’t a spammer (doubtful), go to a dermatologist. Skin clinics are often staffed by general GPs without the required experience to recognise the range of possible skin cancers. If you want someone to map your skin so you can identify future problems OR someone to check whether you currently have problems, you want someone who knows what they’re looking for.

Jomartin's avatar

Avoid newly or shortly open skin clinics for treatments as they might have inadequate experience of handling the variety range of patients. Always opt for longest established cosmetics medicine clinics http://mapperleypark.co.uk/ and make sure they use authentic skin products. As I have myself gone to random local clinics for resolving the issues related to my skin but in return had adverse side effects after treatment.