Adagio's avatar

Setting a default font using the Windows 7 Outlook programme, can you tell me how?

Asked by Adagio (11917 points ) September 1st, 2012

I don’t like the default font that comes with the Windows 7 Outlook programme, there are lots of other nice fonts available to use but I want to set one of them as the default font, I did this when running Windows XP Outlook Express but cannot find a way to do it on my new computer? If you can explain to me how to carry out this operation I would be most happy.

Adagio's avatar

BosM's avatar

This link has information that will help you do this. It appears to be a multiple step process.

flutherother's avatar

I have Windows Live Mail with Windows 7 and if I go to Options, then Mail and then Compose I am able to choose a font.

Adagio's avatar

I finally managed to do what I wanted,thank you to those who helped by offering some input, I’m incredibly pleased with the outcome : ^)