How did you choose the exterior colors of your house?
Just curious—I don’t need advice.
If you’ve had your house painted, did you choose the color or colors
• just by absolute color preference (you love blue, so you painted your house blue)?
• to fit in with the neighbors?
• from a restricted palette—not really a choice?
• out of habit?
• because they’re the colors you grew up with?
• to blend into the landscape?
• to be different?
• to make a statement?
Please don’t feel that you must answer if the question doesn’t apply to you; for example, if you live in an apartment, or your house is made of brick, there’s no need to respond. It’s a color-choice survey, not a housing survey.