tacostereocandy's avatar

Store Poll!

Asked by tacostereocandy (4 points ) December 6th, 2012

First name and your age.

What is the store you shop at the most?

What is your favorite store to shop at?

How often do you go shopping?

What type of advertising appeals to you the most?

bookish1's avatar

Welcome to Fluther.
I doubt you’ll get many people on here to reveal their names. Many of us enjoy having one outlet where we can be completely anonymous. Some might give their ages, though. I’m in my mid-twenties.
I can’t even remember the last time I went to a brick and mortar store. It was probably a thrift store. I do like the Dockers and Perry Ellis online stores, but I only buy things from them on sale. But I don’t buy ‘stuff’ very often. I spend most of my meager disposable income on cheap take out and bar tabs.
I guess print advertising appeals to me the most. I abhor commercials on TV and the radio and put them on mute whenever I am able to.

bookish1's avatar

@SavoirFaire: Why do you think this is spam? Is this person going to somehow magically get ahold of our email addresses and sell them to our favorite companies? Moreover, what would be the point of that?

zensky's avatar

If it smells like spam…