ai122's avatar

Should i add a guy I had a crush on in high school (6 years ago)?

Asked by ai122 (5 points ) January 11th, 2013

I had a crush on this guy in high school, I never talked to and he said something to me once. His parents are our neighbors. So, sometimes I see him when he is at his parents. I messaged him once on fb and he never replied. I told him I knew of him from an class in high school. I just really want to know him because there is facebook and your suppose to be connected or network on there. Thank you for your time!!!

Jaltcoh's avatar

What’s your question?

ai122's avatar

should i add him again and message him again on fb?

Seaofclouds's avatar

If you want to talk to him and get to know him, try to add him. If he doesn’t accept the friend request, take the hint, and move on.

kb12345's avatar

I’d just add him just to see if he makes an initial move. What do you have to lose anyway.

CuriousLoner's avatar

What if he does not even remember you? There are fair share of girls of I had crushes on in high school. But now they might not even remember me.

If it was me in trying to re connect with a girl from past, I’d probably just drop a message first like “Hey, remember high school, blalbalbah” start a conversation that way see where it goes.

What is the saying? Nothing gained nothing lost.