Self_Consuming_Cannibal's avatar

What drug would you like to do with what celebrity (living or dead) and why? You may list different drugs with different celebrities if you like.

Asked by Self_Consuming_Cannibal (4246 points ) February 20th, 2013

I personally would like to smoke weed with Willie Nelson, do heroin with Kurt Cobain and do acid with the band Pink Floyd.

ETpro's avatar

I can’t believe you asked this without making it NSFW. Sorry, but sans that, I cannot answer this.

Self_Consuming_Cannibal's avatar

@ETpro Sans an answer I cannot give a GA. But I’m sure someone else will.

ETpro's avatar

@Self_Consuming_Cannibal I’m not looking for Great Answer points. I’m hoping you’ll flag it and ask the mods to push it to editing where you can put a [NSFW] on it. Cause I have an answer I’d love to give but it will NEVER get an M rating. It’s X all the way.

FutureMemory's avatar

I want to do acid with ETpro.

ETpro's avatar

@FutureMemory That’s perhaps the kindest compliment I’ve ever gotten.

FutureMemory's avatar

I’ve never done acid before, but for some reason I think that awesome beard of yours would keep me grounded during the experience. You kind of have a professorial look :)

Haleth's avatar

A friendly pint with the guys from Doves,

And then some E with Amon Tobin. Everyone thinks ecstasy is only for fast music- not so!

Also think this question should be NSFW, but I’m not at work right now, so answering anyway.