• This question is currently being edited.

General Question

How can I handle customer complaints?

Asked by Micheal14 (4 points ) 2 months ago

I started a new firm and wanted it to be customer friendly what are the tricks and tips that will help me to make my customers happy and satisfied.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

Develop a script for anyone who talks to the customers. Emphasize remaining courteous at all times. The cost of satisfying a customer is negligible, but the cost of losing one and regaining another is much higher.

Welcome to Fluther!

Having worked in the hotel industry for 30 years and working closely with our call center, here is what I can share:
* Create a vision, mission, goals, strategy and tasks. Share it with the staff. Communicate the current standing on a frequent basis. This will give each employee a map of the bigger picture and what is expected of them in order to contribute to obtaining this vision.
* Hire the right people for the job. They need to have a degree of empathy and be problem-solvers.
* Make sure that they have the training, tools, and equipment to do their job to the best of their ability.
* Recognize employees for a job well done in a sincere, timely and specific wording and attitude.
* Adopt the Fish! philosophy.

If you do all of the above, then you will create an environment that is equipped to keep most of the customers happy.

This discussion is closed.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
or
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther