Is there a 3 D equivalent of Geometer's Sketchpad?
I have Geometer’s Sketchpad at home and am happy with it as a way of working with ideas that I thought of or read about, but it I would like to be able to work in three dimensions.
As a bare minimum I would like to be able to do the following in addition to all the obvious carry-overs from 2 D geometry:
1. Plot points using x, y and z coordinates
2. Draw a sphere centered at a point
3. Create a plane determined by 3 points or a point and a line
4. Draw a line perpendicular to a plane or a plane perpendicular to a line at a specified point
5. Be able to select a plane and have my mouse movements confined to the plane and to be able to work with with regular 2D Geometer’s Sketchpad within the specified plane
6. Form a surface by rotationg a 2 dimensional shape
Is there a software package that allows me to do all these things that is easy to learn and not exporbitantly priced?
This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.