DAC8190's avatar

How to delete all HTC-ERIS Calendar entries?

Asked by DAC8190 (3 points ) July 16th, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to delete all the entries in my Verizon HTC-ERIS Calendar? The HTC Sync with my Outlook corrupted both my Calendar and Contacts and I would like to delete the HTC and try and start over but can’t find a way to clear the HTC.

1 Answer

mhl12's avatar

You can try a hard reset on your device which will delete all your data on your phone (basically reset it to factory conditions).

From the HTC website:

A hard reset removes all information from your device and returns it to a state just like it has never been used before. All contacts, messages, emails, 3rd party applications, etc. will need to be reinstalled after performing a hard reset. To perform a hard reset, from the Home screen tap Menu > Settings > Security > Factory data reset. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete. This process will take 5–10 minutes.