Send to a Friend

stemnyjones's avatar

Is there a specific name for those beds that they put on the beach? (pic inside)

Asked by stemnyjones (3974points) April 30th, 2011

Trying to do an image search for these type of beds, but I don’t know what they’re called, and “bed on beach” and “sun beds” aren’t pulling up anything I can use.

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.